Grooming Services & Prices
We offer full grooming services for all breeds. With prices starting at €45.00 and all breed standard clips for small dogs, ie Shih-tzu, Westie,Bijon @ €55.00.
We have no problem with larger breeds and regularly groom St Bernards and Newfoundlands
The standard groom includes
- Full groom to remove undercoat, loose hair and any small knots
- Ears and eyes cleaned
- Nails trimmed If Required
- Glands emptied If required
- Therapeutic warm hydro-bath which loosens further dead hair and skin
- Washed and massaged with a specially selected shampoo for coat type which helps to revitalise the coat and skin
- Luxury coat conditioner to soften the fur and help protect against breakage
- Hand dried and brushed
- Coat clipped and cut to your desire
If you are unsure how much it will cost for your dog to get groomed it is a good idea to email me a recent photograph, saying when the dog was groomed last and what breed of dog they are. I will then be able to provide an accurate quote for you.
Email - email@example.com or click here to email
The grooming costs listed are based on dogs that have been regularly groomed. Severely matted dogs take longer to groom and will incur an extra cost.
Please give a minimum of 24 hours notice by phone or text should you need to cancel your appointment.
A five-point health check is carried out as a matter of procedure and we are trained in spotting the most common ailments and problems that occur in dogs:
- Ear, Nose and Eye Check – (we only pluck the hair of non-moulting and wire-haired breeds)
- Teeth and Oral Hygiene Check
- Skin and Coat – Fleas, Parasites, Allergies, Eczema
- Nails and Dew Claws – Clipping if necessary
- Anal Glands – Advice provided
We are not licenced to apply any Veterinary/chemical treatments(like spot on flea drops) But will always alert you to any health problems we may discover and advise you of any action or veterinary care required.