Learn a little about us...
Mobile Dog Groomer Cork is owned and operated by me, Paraic Sheridan. It will always be me who grooms your dog, there are no part-timers, no temporary staff. That way I get to build a personal relationship with both dog and owner. My business is only as good as my last groom so each dog gets groomed to the absolute best of my ability and always handled with the same love and care as my own dogs.
I have been involved with dogs all my life. As a young child I loved our dogs and this has carried on to a fulfilling career. I first started grooming training when I left school and groomed on a part-time basis from then on. I started mobile grooming on a full time basis in 2008.
I have a wealth of experience with all breeds, coat types and dog personalities. No job is too big or too small.
After many years of grooming I realise that the wellbeing of your dog is paramount. I bring this guarantee along with an ethos of customer service and satisfaction to the mobile grooming industry in Cork.
- Please ensure you dog is fit and well before they are groomed.
- Please ensure that your dog is dry and has used the toilet in advance of our visit.
- I have no problem grooming difficult or snappy dogs, but please let me know if your dog is prone to bite. Once I know the risk I can prevent it happening.
- You must let me know if your dog has any health issues, for example joint pains that I need to be aware of when grooming.
- Please check your dogs nails regularly. I cannot remove nails that have grown into pads, this must be done by a vet.
- Please check if there are any parking restrictions on your road and let me know what they are.
- I can not park on grass.
- I need access to power, which is provided by an extension lead to my grooming van.